Don't know what to wear? How about making yourself a cute outfit to spash up your summer events? You can make this outfit in a matter of minutes!
Yes, it only took a few minutes to do. All you need is the Dress Up Framelit Die, red cardstock, a doily, small oval punch and the red Polka Dot dsigner paperm and some ribbon.
1. Cut the dress form from the Real Red cardstock on the left side or a piece of 5"x3 3/4" cardstock. Keep the piece you cut out but we are going to use the negative.
2. Cut a piece of the DSP at 2 1/2"x5". Place this behind your negative adhering to a piece of Basic Black 5 1/4"x4" cardstock so it fits behind the negative cutout.
3. Attach the doily by folding around the card.
4. Tie your ribbon over the top portion of the right hand side and then slip under the left side of the dress. Tie in a knot on the side of the dress.
5. Using the small oval punch, cut out a piece of black. Then use the 1/2" circle punch and cut one circle. Trim the bottom section so it looks like a crown of a hat. Attach with a dimentional to pop the crown. Glue on a small piece of ribbon or cardstock to trim the crown.
6. Punch one small flower and punch in the center with an embossing tool so the flower will curl up some. Put a rhinestone in the center and add to the hat with a glue dot. Attach the hat to the card using a dimentsional.
7. Add a rhinestone necklace and add to the card.
8. I did add a thin strip of Basic Black cardstock to the bottom to balance out the black.
9. Add the cardfront to the card.
10. Stamp your greetings and add.
You can use this framelit die #130101m Dress Up in so many ways that it is a must in our stamping supplies. The Polka Dot CSP is #126902 Go to www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net and click on the Shop Now and order yours today.